Payment & Order Confirmation
Payment gateway is provided by Stripe.com. After we receive confirmation of your order and payment, you will receive a copy of the confirmation order.
Please check that your order is correct, if not, or would like to change or cancel, please contact us immediately so we can accommodate your request – if the product has already been pick-up by the courier, it will be too late.
Delivery & Delivery Fees
Delivery fees are not included in prices displayed on the website, delivery fee will be decided on checkout.
Your order will be dispatched once your payment order is confirmed – you will receive an email confirmation with a tracking no. and depending on your location, orders can take up to 2–3 working days to arrive (possibly longer if you live rural, or circumstances outside our control).
We only supply and dispatch items within New Zealand, and cannot be delivered to PO Box or Private Bag addresses.
We currently use ‘courier company’. Delivery is to a physical address within New Zealand – items will not be delivered to PO Boxes or Private Bags. You can track the status of your item with the tracking no. provided on confirmation of purchase, go to courier company website and enter tracking no. If you experience any issues, please contact us to follow up with the ‘company’.
We will work to resolve delivery issues however we will not accept liability for failure of delivery, and any loss or impact to the customer in situations outside of our control:
The customer will be at fault, when:
- Entering incorrect details, or did not provide relevant information in ‘delivery notes’
- Courier was unable to deliver due to dangerous animal/s on the property; or does not have access to the property; or there is nowhere to safely or securely leave the item
- Due to theft/loss after courier driver has delivered item as delivery instructions states
Courier driver/company will be at fault:
- Once items have been picked-up from our base by courier
- Courier driver’s negligence or misadventure whereby delivery instructions were not followed: item was left in a vulnerable/open place for theft to occur
- When item is in the possession of the driver and unforeseen circumstances occur e.g., acts of God, hazards, or traffic accidents
Return & Refund Policy
All our products go through a quality check process before being dispatched, if a product has been received as faulty or the customer is unhappy with the item, we will endeavour to resolve the issue.
For a refund or replacement item to be considered, the customer has 3 days from the date of delivery to make a request. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Purchases are covered under the consumers guarantees act, however, refund requests will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
We do not provide refunds on change of mind, or the item has been used.
When the courier driver is at fault, we will follow up with them to resolve the issue.
Out of Stock
If we are low on stock, we will update the website to reflect availability.
If technical issues have allowed a customer to complete an order, we will inform them immediately with an offer of full refund.